My name is Jason Orloske and I am a transformational business leader with almost 20 years experience helping companies bridge the gap between vision and implementation through project, program and portfolio management. I spend time with executives and their management teams to completely uncover the problems, challenges or opportunities currently being faced. Once identified, I develop right-sized solutions that aligns with the company’s vision and strategy. I then work with management to gather a project team, gain their commitment on roles and tasks, and drive the execution process through implementation.
I understand there is no “one size fits all” model to deliver projects. Every company, project and team is different. I tailor my approach by understanding your business needs, gaining trust from the people involved and applying unique project management methods and processes to deliver value.
Common Business Issues I Can Help Solve:
- Work with the visionary “big thinkers” to create business strategies when they are unclear
- Spend time listening and asking questions to fully uncover the problem and/or opportunity
- Work with teams to implement strategic initiatives on time, on budget and with desired scope
- Help teams recover strategic initiatives that have gone “off the rails”
- Obtain commitment and accountability amongst the team, stakeholders, and vendors if involved
- Align project management practices to the way your company operates
Some key accomplishments in my career include:
- Managed a $95M Project Management Office (PMO) while enhancing processes to keep pace with 20% sales growth year-over-year
- Developed a $15M integration portfolio consisting of 23 projects and a global team of IT and operational staff
- Worked with executives to develop 12-24 month strategic plans and key metrics to monitor by quarter to ensure initiatives stay on track
- Implemented the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) for a state-wide Blue Cross Blue Shield that consisted of 20+ projects, multiple project managers and 4 vendors, all while staying agile given the frequent government changes
- Developing highly cohesive, dynamic project teams