Your Strategic Realization Partner
Strategic Development & Project Portfolio Management
Bridge the Gap Consulting is your Strategic Realization partner, helping small to medium-sized business and non-profit executives turn Vision into Reality. We achieve strategic realization through strategy development, and flexible, scalable, project portfolio management processes.
Companies create strategy to mitigate known or anticipated threats, or pursue opportunities. But, while most companies are skilled at developing strategies, most struggle transforming them into sustainable results.
By understanding your strategic goals, we can develop and execute on a strategic portfolio that includes projects, programs, and change management that most directly addresses the strategic imperatives and goals identified by the executive team.
Contact us today to learn more!
BTG Core Values are:
- Create More Value Than I Capture – I help companies deliver their big, audacious goals that allow them to grow. I’m here to create far greater value than I capture in compensation.
- Harness the Power of Teams to Color Outside the Lines – sometimes a situation requires we look at alternatives to solve complex problems. Harness the collective wisdom and power of the team to color outside the lines.
- Communication is My Customer Service – and it’s market driven! I communicate frequently, clearly, and honestly with our clients and teams. I’m not afraid to have tough conversations and will offer options whenever possible.
- Be Better, Not Bigger – The question I ask is, what can I do to make my business better? By asking this instead of how I can grow my business larger, I focus on my client’s success and ensure they are meeting their strategic goals and maximize value. I’m usually the quiet one who’s internally motivated to make a difference without shouting!
- Keep Agile at All Times – processes are great for consistency and repeatability. However, they are not unbreakable rules to be followed. Processes are tailored to each company and team, understanding organizational agility and process flexibility are critical to ever-evolving business landscapes.
Check out the latest blog posts!
“Yeah, well, you know gray is my favorite colorI felt so symbolic yesterdayIf I knew PicassoI would buy myself a gray guitar and play” – Mr. Jones by the Counting Crows I heard this on a “Classic Hits” station (released in 1993) and had to chuckle. I can still remember most of the lines andContinue reading “Working in the “Gray Zone””
I listened to a podcast recently where the guest compared entrepreneurship to riding a mountain bike down a hill. Until that point, the talking was background noise. But, because I love all types of biking, they had my attention. The premise is, when you mountain bike down a steep grade, you’re only looking 10-20 feetContinue reading “Don’t Crash on the PPM Mountain Bike Trail!”
A couple years ago, back when we could have in-person events, I attended a local PMI presentation on process and experience mapping. It was informative with engaging exercises and great conversations. After the presentation was over, I overheard two people having a disagreement about the PMO’s they worked for. I’m paraphrasing their conversation here, but…Continue reading “My PMO Can Beat Up Your PMO: A Tale of 2 Defunct Departments & Why PMO’s Fail”