Trusted Project Management Expert
Helping Medium-Sized Business and Nonprofit Leaders Turn Vision into Reality
Every initiative a company undertakes should be a success story! But unfortunately, statics tell another, darker side:
- 70% of projects fail to meet their intended goals
- 9.9% of every dollar is wasted due to poor project performance
- $1M is wasted every 10 seconds by companies worldwide due to ineffective implementation of business strategies
- 44% of projects fail due to lack of business and project alignment
- And the list goes on and on (maybe you’ve experienced these or similar)
Why call BTG? BTG Consulting focuses on three primary areas that will help you avoid being a statistic and propel your business forward:
Want to get updates from BTG? Sign up to be on my email list!
Check out the latest blog posts!
“This piece of sh!t. I buy connected silos that don’t connect. How the f$%@ can I operate if I don’t know what’s going on? Why don’t they f$%@ing connect?” My friend is a farmer. He originally took over his family’s small 40 acre hobby farm in the early 2000’s. With a degree in business, he…
Why do you want a PMO? That’s a hell of a question to ask when you’re the consultant asking a client why they want to start a Project Management Office (PMO). But, it’s one I felt necessary because thus far their reasoning wasn’t sound. Responses had been between “I read somewhere that…” and “Someone told…
“That doesn’t surprise me.” You’ve heard it. I’m sure you’ve said it. But yet, when something happens on our projects, we’re surprised! How did this happen? Why didn’t see this coming? But I ask you, knowing the dynamic and fluid nature of projects, should we really be surprised? I think of a client project from…